inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
nicht lagernd! Bitte Lieferzeit anfragen
- Artikel-Nr.: 606959
- Hersteller Name: Audio Technica
HIGH FIDELITY CARDIOID CONDENSER HANDHELD MICROPHONE
This electret singing microphone from the Artist Series range is designed for detailed and faithful voice reproduction. With a capacitor designed for studio-quality performance, the ATM710 provides remarkable clarity. This microphone is equipped with an integral 80Hz low-cut filter that allows easy switching from a flat frequency response to severe attenuation position which reduces the sensitivity of the microphone "pops" when used in proximity to voice. The ATM710 is also equipped with a 10 dB switchable attenuator that reduces the sensitivity of the microphone and provides superior SPL capacity. The cardioid microphone improves isolation of the sound source and reduces pickup of sounds to the sides and rear.
- Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for reduced handling noise and quiet performance
- Condenser design for studio-quality performance
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, exible microphone positioning
- Product guaranteed for 15 years
“STATIC FOR STAGE STUDIO QUALITY”
The condenser element of the ATM710 delivers on stage clarity, sharpness and remarkable precision equivalent to the performance of professional studio microphones. Moreover, its highly balanced cardioid ensures a high quality rejection.
Built for the road, the ATM710 has a multilayer metal grid that provides excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without affecting treble clarity. Its superior anti-shock system significantly reduces handling noise.
“LOW-CUT FILTER AND FADER”
The integrated low-cut filter allows for the easy switching of flat frequency response to attenuate the bass. The 10dB attenuator reduces microphone sensitivity, whilst increasing the sound pressure level, thus increasing the versatility of the ATM710.
The ATM710 is equipped with an 80 Hz low-cut filter and a switchable -10dB attenuator to increase the versatility of the microphone.
The multilayer grille provides excellent protection against pops and sibilance without affecting treble clarity.
The AT8470 Quiet-Flex™ isolating clamp (included) protects against vibrations, offers secure retention and facilitates the positioning of the ATM710.
PROTECTIVE CARRY CASE
The ATM710 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transportation.
|Element||Electret-Kondensator mit permanent polarisiertem Kondensator|
|Frequenzbereich||40 - 20.000 Hz|
|Empf. am offenen Schaltkreis||-40 dB (10,0 mV) re 1V bei 1 Pa|
|Max. Eingangspegel||148 dB SPL, 1 kHz bei 1% T.H.D. |
158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
|Trittschallfilter||80 Hz, 12 dB/Oktave|
|Dynamikumfang||127 dB, 1 kHz bei Max SPL|
|Geräuschpegelabstand||73 dB, 1 kHz bei 1 Pa|
|Phantomspeisung||11-52V DC, 3,5 mA typisch|
|Abmessungen||179,0 mm lang, 50,0 mm Durchmesser|
|Beiliegendes Zubehör||AT8470 Quiet-Flex® Stativklemme für Stative mit 5/8"-27 Gewinde; 5/8"-27 auf 3/8"-16 Gewindeadapter; Mikrofonetui|